Become a Mortgage Broker – upskill your way to a rewarding career!
Integrity Education offers the FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking (which meets the requirements of RG206 – see below) and FNS50315 Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management. Both qualifications enable you to become a Mortgage Broker.
Our courses are ideal for anyone who wants to become a Mortgage Broker and:
- to work in finance as credit loans officer, loan writer or mobile lender.
- to start and build your own business.
- to enjoy a professional lifestyle that provides flexibility and high levels of remuneration.
Mortgage Broker Courses
The Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking is an entry level qualification for a career in mortgage broking. This qualification meets the minimum education standards for ASIC compliance as set out in RG206 for individuals providing credit services.
Mortgage Broking Management
The Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management (also called the ‘Diploma of Mortgage Broking’) provides you with the opportunity to broaden the scope of your existing broking and business skills. You will build on a variety of skills including commercial lending, broking options and risk management processes. This qualificaion also enables you to become a Mortgage Broker.
The Diploma can be attained by one of two ways:
- As an ‘upgrade module’ completed after the completion of the Certificate IV qualification, or
- As a ‘stand alone’ qualification, that does not include the Certificate IV qualification.
Students who have previously completed the FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking can enrol directly into the ‘Diploma Upgrade’ subject.